With all this debate over Christmas vs Holiday, some of us think it’s gone a bit to far. And what better way to express that than through song.
Brad Paisley and the Kung Pao Buckaroos are serving up a holiday song where they are trying to sing completely non offensive and politically correct holiday songs. However, their luck isn’t so good. In fact, I think it’s the first Christmas song I’ve heard that bleeps out words, and it’s not swear words.
Here is a quick rundown:
- Can’t say Christmas, have to say Holiday.
- Can’t say white, have to say Caucasian.
- Can’t say Orient, have to say Asia.
- Can’t say drummer ’cause that will offend real musicians.
- Can’t say small ’cause that will offend short people.
- Can’t say new ’cause that will offend old people.
- Can’t say ho as you might offend some women.
So basically they can’t sing anything.
It’s a fun Chri-biip-mas song (hey why did I get blipped) with a bit of truth behind it. You can download it on iTunes for $0.99 or find it at your local store on Brad Paisley’s Christmas album.