Did you know that some Minnesota libraries have free passes to all sorts of MN destinations?
We were lucky enough to get our hands on a MN Zoo pass last week and the whole family got into to the zoo for free!
We got to feed the baby goats, see the fish, lions and all sorts of other animals. Lily had a great time not only with the animals but also watching all the other kids.
The program is called the Museum Adventure Pass and they can get you into:
- The American Swedish Institute
- The Bakken Museum
- Bell Museum of Natural History
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
- Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Firefighters Hall & Museum
- Foshay Museum and Observation Deck
- Hennepin History Museum
- The Landing – Minnesota River Heritage Park
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Minnesota History Center
- Minnesota Streetcar Museum
- Minnesota Transportation Museum
- Minnesota Zoo
- The Museum of Russian Art
- Walker Art Center
- The Works: Hands-On, Minds-On Museum
To get a pass, stop by your local library and see if they have any available. They only have a set amount each week, so you have to be there at the right time to get them.
If you need more information, check out the official Museum Adventure Pass page.