We often pass up the true meaning of the holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas are about being thankful for who’s in our lives and what we have.
- I’m thankful for my family. I don’t know what I’d do without them.
- A wife who loves me for me, accepts my flaws, and takes such good care of our family.
- A daughter that brightens every day with her smile and endless enjoyment of life.
- For my job which not only allows me to do what I love and take chances, but one that I feel respected and valued everyday.
- For the ability for my wife to be a stay at home mom and raise our daughter.
- For a house over our head that keeps us safe and sound, warm and cozy.
- For our health and happiness.
- For our family that we have at our sides each and every day.
In the past year I’ve learned about two friends that have lost their lives. Both I’d lost contact with, but was still connected through Facebook. Both leaving a family behind to go on without them. It makes me realize just how much I have to be thankful for.
Each and every day that I get to spend with my family is one that I cherish, and I hope to have many many more.