It’s that time of year again, time for the great Minnesota get together! The Minnesota State Fair started yesterday and we’re all excited to go.
New this year for food is: [from StarTribune]
– Spaghetti and meatballs on a stick
– Grilled chocolate sandwiches
– Spiral chips
– Foot-long walleye sandwich
– Cheeseburger wontons
– “Puffy Daddy” (Thai sausage on a stick)
– Chocolate-dipped potato chips
– Italian gelato
– Chocolate-covered sunflower seeds
– Cheeseburger calzone
– Pappa Pup (footlong Pronto Pup)
– Green pepper rings
+ Plus there is no shortage of things on a sick!
Oh and I just found out that someone thought that Blog on a Stick was a good idea so they copied my blog name!!! Jason DeRusha of WCCO is promoting his blog as Blog on a Stick! Umm, I think I was here first. 😉 It’s all good though. Mine will be named Blog on a Stick even when it isn’t state fair time.
I run The Official Minnesota State Fair Button Collectors Group on Facebook and I’m trying to attract more people. Could you blog about it for me?