Yes, iPox is taking up quite a bit of my free time right now, but it’s fun to see it evolve.
I’ve uploaded a new version to Mozilla’s site based on some feedback. Version 0.31 is a small update with the secure URL background color switched from red to green based on some upcoming standards. I also updated the menus to be black text instead of blue. The blue just didn’t look good to me after a while.
Still plenty to do, but I very happy with version 0.3x. 🙂
Honest to say,I prefer the large icon of 0.2x,:)
This theme has a lot of promise. I like the basic design but there are at least two serious functional problems.
1. Bookmarks toolbar does not work. Despite all my efforts I can not display bookmarks on the Bookmark toolbar with this theme. They will only display on the Navigation toolbar and due to the contrast issue they are practically unusable.
2. The icons in this theme are too light, there is not enough contrast. Interestingly, the History, Downloads, and Print icons are fine.
I’m guessing that this is a work in progress and that it will resolve these issues in the future. When it does, it could be one of the cleaner designs available. I look forward to future updates.
Thanks for the changes in the 0.31 release, you are on the right way.
I’ve noticed a problem with the dropdowns : on my email website, I use two logins, both are saved, and are starting with a “j”. When I type “j”, only one of the two logins is displayed, the line where the second one should be shown is greyed, and there’s no text inside.
Hope I’ve been clear enough… english is not my native language !
Great theme, however I have my bookmarks folder links on the same line as the menu, and the background for it and the search bar is white and grey (no gradient)
Is this how its meant to be? because just having white then gray doesnt make it look that nice.
.32 is getting better – any chance of theming the scrollbars? Maybe similar to SaFire Milk? That would be awesome.
Great job, but:
– search box resizing is not supported;
– bug in combo boxes, even in address bar. First line is always empty.
– list of recenet passwords/names or any other infomation (auto complete) – not readable
– Find toolbar:
– Match Case corrupted icon
– Edit line for search criteria – borders not fully correct when line is empty
– white highlight color for texts makes buttons hard to recognize.
(I may send a screenshots, if you like.)
Thanks a lot.