Humm… much like most of my problems, once I complain about them, they get solved. So here is what I learned about Google Calendar.

My public WebDEV calendar just needed time to refresh. A good hour or two and Google loaded it no problem.

My FTP calendars loaded just fine once I removed the robots.txt file. I was was protecting them from search engines as I don’t need my calendars showing up in search results, but, I now realize that it also blocks the Google calendar bot from picking up my ics files.

So, now that I have that working, and I’m in the process of adding Automator actions for all my calendars to FTP to my web server, I’m able to access all my calendars from everywhere and stay in sync.

Sweet.

Advertisements