I thought I’d write a random post with some of what’s on my mind this weekend.
- I’m now running Firefox 3 betas thanks to MultiFireFox.
- MidnightFox was updated the other day with incorrect buttons. Oops. That has been re-uploaded and should be made public soon.
- yExplore and GA? have been updated for Firefox 3. Actually, for the beats not the official release. That’ll happen when the final release comes out.
- Now that I am running Firefox 3, I can start theming it.
- Just started to watch Entourage. It seems like a pretty cool show.
- Watching the second season of Monk too which is an awesome TV show.
- I’m totally lost on Lost but I love it.
- I’m going to be speaking on SEO and web design next week at the Art Institutes MN. That’ll be fun since I use to go to school there and I’m not big on public speaking.
- I just bought Delicious Library. It’s such a great program to keep track of music, movies and games.
- I’m now using MoodBlast to update my Facebook, Twitter, Pownce and Jaiku status’. I’d love to see this as a web based app much like TwitterFeed so it can automatically post my blog posts too.
That’s what I got at the moment. 🙂