I’ve been getting a lot of feedback at my website and on the Mozilla site. So much that I keep hearing the same things over and over. So I thought I’d address a few.
- Large Icons
Yes, I see that removing them made some unhappy people. Don’t fear, they are coming back. When? Well I was hoping soon, but the code to make the big icons work screws up the little icons. I’m hoping in the next release though.
- Scrollbars – I’ll get to scrollbars eventually, but to many other things to fix first. Don’t look for them anytime soon.
- Blue Bookmarks Bar – Someone doesn’t like it?! Actually a few don’t. But I can’t see removing it at this time as I like it.
- Colored Buttons – No, I’m not adding colors to my buttons. They will remain white/grey. But, a possible color version of the theme may come in the future.
- More Buttons – As soon as I get around to it I’ll create history, print, etc. But I have to get the big buttons working first.
- Mouse Over Highlights – This is higher on my list, but I need to get the big/small buttons working first. Then maybe highlights.
- White behind Windows Main Menu – If I could fix it I would. I’m still working on it. Any help?
- Extensions – I haven’t tried my theme with many of the extensions. Let me know if something doesn’t work and maybe I’ll get around to fixing it.
- Bookmarks Bar Fav Icons – Some people don’t like them. Well there is code you can put in your userChrome.css file to make them disappear.
- Alternate row colors for Sage. I hear ya, and it’ll come eventually.
- Match Case corrupted icon in Find Bar (Windows Issue). I’ll look into it when I get time.
So, as you can see, I have a lot to work on and those are just the ‘popular’ comments. I have a lot to do ahead of me and I’ll see what I can get. My current goal is to get large icons working, theme all the buttons and get a rollover on each button. I have no timeline so please be patient. 🙂