yExplore 2.1 has been released with loads of new shortcuts for SEOs and web developers!
yExplore still offers quick and easy access to Yahoo Site Explorer, but now also offers:
- Google Backlinks, Inindex, Cache
– So you can see how the site has progressed over the years.
- Bing Inindex
- Delicious saves for a domain.
– How many bookmarks appear in Delicious for the domain you are on.
– How many times the current page you are on has been bookmarked
- Highlighting of NoFollow links.
– In bright red so you can’t miss them.
- Check to see if the page you are on is in StumbleUpon.
– If yes, then it’ll show you all the reviews, who stumbled it first and who liked it.
- Compete.com site profile information.
- BackType domain or page social engagement.
- PostRank social engagement.
- View the Robots.txt file.
- Spell check the current page.
– Yep, it’ll use Firefox’s built in spell checker to highlight any on page mistakes; on any page.
- Edit the current page.
– Bundled in with spell check is the ability to edit pages by removing copy, images, links and more. To get out of edit mode, refresh your browser.
- Text only view.
– No images, no links, no CSS, no HTML. Just text. Just like the search engines see it.
- Whois Info
– Details on who owns the domain.
yExplore also has an updated logo as it’s not just Yahoo specific anymore!
The Firefox extension is available at Mozilla’s Addon site and should auto update any previous installs as soon as it’s approved. However, you don’t have to wait, you can install the addon while it’s in experimental stage today!
If you have any any suggestions for features, put them in the comments below.
[…] the Firefox version of yExplore is being updated and I hope to have the new services added […]